the New! Magazine City
Usually, your first issues will start arriving within six to ten weeks after we receive your order, but it does depend on the frequency of the magazine you've chosen and what part of the world it is being shipped to.
- If the publication is a weekly, you should start to receive your first issue in approximately four to six weeks,
- Bi-weeklies and monthlies take approximately six to ten weeks to start.
- If the magazine publishes bi-monthly or quarterly, receipt of your first issue may take as long as ten to twelve weeks to start.
- Daily Newspapers usually begin within 10 to 14 business days.
- For subscriptions to be delivered outside the United States please allow an extra month for service to begin.
Once we receive your order, it will take a week or two for your subscription to be received and scheduled by the publisher, where it will then be included with the publisher's next production cycle and shipped via standard mail. For example, if a subscription to a monthly magazine is ordered and received by the publisher in June, and the July or even August issue has already been labeled and/or mailed, your first issue would be included with the August or September mailing.
Please be assured that these are standard industry lead times, although it can vary from publisher to publisher. The actual delivery date of your first issue will depend on when the next issue is scheduled to be distributed by the publisher and how frequently the magazine you've ordered is published, although our system does allow the fastest processing possible. If you have questions about delivery or anything else, please visit our Online Customer Service Portal, or contact us at 1-800-787-1414 weekdays.